Copy Coaching Calls
You’re a business owner who's always considered yourself a pretty good communicator.
You're not afraid of writing and you usually find it enjoyable. Ultimately, you're happy to handle most of your company's copy and marketing strategy.
But at the same time…
- You find yourself staring at your computer screen for hours, trying to write something that truly hits the nail on the head.
- You create a piece of copy that you like, and then you suddenly have doubts about it.
- You're just too time-crunched to spend more time writing, editing, and generating content ideas.
Basically, you'd love:
- A fresh pair of eyes and an expert opinion on what you’ve written.
- Detailed, specific suggestions for copy improvement.
- An online marketing specialist in your corner to brainstorm with.
- Someone to advise you on how to articulate your vision in a way that makes people say, "Yes, I want that!"
Well, good news! This service was designed especially for YOU.
COPY COACHING CALLS
Choose one or more of the below options. For a full copy-and-content-strategy bundle, purchase three calls and get the fourth call half-price.
Brand Messaging Consultation
This includes 1 x 60 min call where we get completely clear on:
Website Review Consultation
This includes 1 x 60 min call where I review your website in detail and give you concrete feedback on:
Content Strategy Brainstorm
This includes 1 x 60 min call where we come up with:
This includes 1 x 60 min call to follow up on everything you've achieved to date. In it, we'll discuss:
Every call also comes complete with:
- The opportunity to submit copy to me before our conversation. I'll review your writing in advance of our call and provide you with detailed feedback on it when we talk.
- A full-page write-up of suggestions for copy improvement, simple next steps to take, and/or marketing and communication strategies that would benefit your business. I'll write these up and send them to you after each call.
Plus, you'll get to have ME on your team - offering all the wisdom, encouragement, strategic expertise, and inspiration I can send your way.
YOU'LL FINISH OUR CALLS WITH A WEBSITE THAT DOES THE HEAVY SALES LIFTING FOR YOU, ROCK-SOLID CONFIDENCE IN YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY, AND A KNACK FOR COMMUNICATING IN A WAY THAT DEEPLY RESONATES WITH YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.
How much do the consultation calls cost?
$169 per call. If you've already purchased 3 calls, you'll only pay $84.50 (half-price) for the 4th call. Each call is scheduled individually and paid for in advance, and you're under no obligation to commit to more than one call at a time.
How can I book a call?
Use the calendar app below to choose a time that works for you and submit your payment via credit card or PayPal.
What if none of the times in your calendar works for me?
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set something up.
I have more questions...
Let's get those answered for you! If you want responses to anything that's not covered below, get in touch with me at email@example.com.
What if I need to reschedule or cancel a call?
I get it – sometimes life throws you off course. For rescheduling or cancellations, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally at least 24 hours in advance of your call).
Is this a service where you’ll write my website copy/blog articles/emails for me?
No. If you'd like me to write your copy for you, take a look at my Website Copy Makeover services or my Marketing and Sales Funnel services. The consultation calls will give you lots of copy suggestions and small snippets of copy to use, but you won't have a full web page, email sequence or blog article written for you.
How do I claim the 50% off discount for my fourth consultation call?
Once you've had your third consultation call, I'll send you a link where you can schedule and pay for your fourth call at a discount.
How far apart should I schedule my consultation calls?
This is completely up to you. However, I generally recommend that clients leave themselves enough time to implement most of the advice provided in a call before they get on the phone again. That way, we can also review your progress and discuss any implementation issues you may have encountered.